Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Treasure Hunters by James Patterson

I can't believe I'm reviewing a James Patterson book. I can't believe I read a James Patterson book. But this one did redeem my opinion of his books.

Treasure Hunters is about a family of four siblings who have always lived on a boat with their parents--searching for lost treasures throughout the world. Despite being oddly close and well adjusted to this lifestyle, the characters themselves were very believable.

When their father mysteriously vanishes in a storm (perhaps even drowned) and their mother vanished weeks before the four siblings do what it takes to keep the family business alive and hopefully find or rescue their parents in the process.

Complete with line illustrations this action packed adventure novel is sure to grab the attention of tweens and those younger.


ARC provided by publisher at BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment