Friday, June 6, 2014

Thoughts On...The Eye of Zoltar

The Eye of Zoltar by Jasper Fforde is the third book in the Chronicles of Kazam series. 

Snarky, witty, and amazing. I finished this book and before I could even thinking about the next book (how long do I have to wait!) I wanted to re-read this one.

Jennifer Strange and her band of eccentric magicians captured my heart once again. My favorite part of the series, the quarkbeast, did not take a leading role in this book and while that did make me very sad, the selfish yet startlingly economic savvy princess filled the void superbly. I hope we see lots more of her in the next few books.  

5 Stars. No Questions.


Programming Idea: Art contest for the creatures of the Un-united Kingdoms. 





***ARC received from publisher at BEA 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment