Monday, May 5, 2014

Puppy Birthday

I realize that even with my spotty blogging, I haven't posted anything about cooking or baking in a long long time. Partially, I just haven't been. Too many other things going on. But I did make something (however silly) this week and I thought I would share the cute photos.


This is our dog Rylie on his second birthday--or at least the day we picked as his second birthday. He was a very good boy and didn't eat his hat until after he had his cake and played with his new squeekie for a bit. 

This cake is similar to many recipes for dog birthday cakes found online and on pinterest. It is basically peanut butter mixed with shredded carrots, flour, oil and egg. The frosting is just plain non-fat yogurt. It lasted less that two minutes. Success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment